With the growth of technology, people have made every possible device. Our lives are full of technology. The availability of so many options that keep you connected everywhere is an amazing opportunity to always be in touch with the latest happenings. Even though you are in a place with weak signal and there is small chance of making a connection with your family or friends, there is a solution for that as well. Have you heard about the mobile phone signal boosters? Well, they are the future in the mobile industry. Here are some facts you are maybe not familiar with.
1. What are the capabilities of the signal booster?
– the mobile signal boosters take the external signal, increase it and then they transmit it in the place that has no signal at all or a weak signal. In order the system to work, there must be some signal that existed before and that was stable in order to be received and transmitted correctly.
– These mobile signal boosters do not create the signal, they just transmit it, so be clear about this.
2. What is the coverage area?
– The mobile phone signal boosters can cover quite large area, depending on the area where the person is. The coverage is measured by square footage, so the suitable conditions for transmitting the signal is when the signal itself is very strong and both the internal and external antennas are positioned in the most convenient place. Obstacles must not be there if the signal has to be transmitted.
– choosing more powerful booster is quite ideal choice for you, because not always you will have the perfect conditions to get a signal on your phone. The powerful signal booster will increase the signal and then transmit it better.
3. Strength of the signal
– The strength of the phone signal where you plan to put the external antenna might determine on how large would be the area where the signal booster will cover. If you have strong signal, then you can cover an area similar to the area that is advertised on the signal booster. If the signal is week, then the coverage area will be less than the area that is advertised on the signal booster. For every signal booster is listed the square footage of area they can cover.
The bars on your phone also show the signal and how strong it is in the places where you go. If there is no official standard for displaying the phone signal, then the phone must be less or more than the standard 5 bars. So, this is important for those who have phones with weaker signal to take signal booster that is more powerful, so they can have the wanted result.
4. What is causing the interference?
– the signal goes in the air with less obstacles, so every mobile device or tower it meets on the way, represents an obstruction that causes the interference. The natural elements like hills, mountains, or trees can also represent an obstacle for transmitting the signal.
The increased usage of the products with energy is an obstacle as well. Despite all this, these factors are not a big reason for causing such problems of preventing the signal to be transmitted. But if the natural elements and the obstacles of poor reception are mixed, then there is no use of having your phone with you.
5. What is the Mobile Phone Signal Booster?
– The purpose of the mobile phone signal boosters is to take some existing cell signal that has been found outside the house, the vehicle, the office, and then transmit it to an area that has weak signal or no signal at all. The system consists of an external antenna, internal antenna and boosting amplifier. These parts are connected with cable. In some of the cases most of the parts are as one part, but here the components are put separately.
– This system works in away so the signal is transmitted via antennas, so it is important to have proper external and internal antenna if you want to have satisfying signal booster.
6. How to choose the best Mobile Phone Signal Booster?
– if you want to get the best signal booster then you need to be aware or the networks and the carriers that need to be supported, then the strength of the existing signal in the outside and the size of the covered area.
6. Examples of signal boosters
* Cisco AT&T MicroCell Wireless Tower Antenna – this signal booster uses the broadband connection in order to make a cell tower in the house. It is easy to install it and provides great services.
* Wilson Electronics DB Pro 4G Indoor Cellular Signal Booster – this signal booster is one of the best boosting devices and can be set up easily. When is being set up, can provide excellent service, with transmitting the signal and making it strong. Can also work with 3G and 4G, but it is a little bit expensive, so if you can afford it, then there is no need for searching for another boosting device.